AGU Fall Meeting 2016 (American Geophysical Union) presentations from UUSS and other University of Utah Seismologists.
- DI23A-2602 – Full Waveform Misfit Kernels for Fault Zone Seismic Waves in the San Jacinto Fault Zone.
- S43B-2849 – Constraints on Fault Damage Zone Properties and Normal Modes from a Dense Linear Array Deployment along the San Jacinto Fault Zone.
- V43G-01 – The Yellowstone Crustal Magmatic System: What we Know and What we Don’t Know.
- S53C-04 – Using a Large N Geophone Array to Identify Hydrothermal Seismic Sources in the Upper Geyser Basin of Yellowstone National Park.
- S31A-2721 – Magnitude Based Discrimination of Manmade Seismic Events From Naturally Occurring Earthquakes in Utah, USA.
- V33E-3173 – Quantifying the Plutonic to Volcanic Relationship Along the Puna Plateau: Implications for Cordilleran Plateau Evolution.